Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Little Explanation

I've come up with a bunch of business ideas over the years that I don't have the funds or managerial capabilities to actually start, and I'm tired of just waiting around for the perfect entrepreneur to find me and implement my ideas. So I've created this blog in order to share some of the ideas that I've had as well as new ones that I'm confident I'll come up with if I actually make coming up with such things a priority.

My goal is to come up with, and write down, several ideas per week. Many of them will likely be terrible, and sometimes I may accidentally come up with something that already exists, but hopefully some will actually be good and a little honest feedback will help determine which ones might be worth pursuing.

Feel free to e-mail me at ethan.mawyer@gmail.com if you're interested in discussing a concept in private or buying the rights to use the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment